The goal of this program is to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage human resources in a variety of organizations. Students will learn about the role of HR management in supporting organizational goals, as well as best practices for recruiting, training, and retaining employees.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand the strategic role of HR management in organizations
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Recruit, select, and retain employees effectively
- Plan and deliver employee training and development programs
- Develop compensation and benefits packages that attract and retain top talent
- Manage employee relations and conflict resolution
- Understand and comply with relevant employment laws and regulations
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE aggregate Grade of C- and above or its equivalent as ascertained by Ministry of Education
- Mathematics D-
- Either English or Kiswahili D-
Duration of Programme
The program is typically completed in 2 years of full-time study, or 4 years of part-time study.
Graduates of this program are well-equipped for a variety of roles in HR management, including:
- HR Generalist
- Recruitment and Selection Specialist
- Training and Development Specialist
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Employee Relations Specialist
- HR Manager
- HR Consultant
Many organizations have a dedicated HR department or hire HR professionals on a contractual basis. Graduates may find employment in a range of industries, including healthcare, finance, technology, government, and non-profit organizations.
Overall, this Diploma in Human Resource Management program provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to manage human resources effectively and efficiently, contributing to the overall success of organizations.
©2023. Miramar International College. All Rights Reserved.