The goal of this program is to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of supply chain management principles and practices. Students will learn about logistics, transportation, inventory management, procurement, and other aspects of supply chain management.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand supply chain management principles and practices
- Analyze supply chain data and make informed decisions
- Develop and implement supply chain strategies
- Manage inventory and procurement effectively
- Understand transportation and logistics management
- Develop and manage supplier relationships
- Understand and comply with relevant regulations
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE aggregate Grade of C- and above or its equivalent as ascertained by Ministry of Education
- Mathematics D-
- Either English or Kiswahili D-
Duration of Programme
The program is typically completed in 2 years of full-time study, or 4 years of part-time study.
Graduates of this program are well-equipped for a variety of roles in supply chain management, including:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Coordinator
- Inventory Manager
- Procurement Specialist
- Transportation Manager
- Operations Manager
- Supplier Relationship Manager
Graduates may find employment in a range of industries, including healthcare, finance, technology, government, and non-profit organizations. Many organizations have a dedicated supply chain management team or hire supply chain management professionals on a contractual basis.
Overall, this Diploma in Supply Chain Management program provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage supply chain operations, make informed decisions, and contribute to the overall success of organizations.
©2023. Miramar International College. All Rights Reserved.