The goal of this program is to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the dynamic and competitive field of sales and marketing. Students will learn about consumer behavior, sales techniques, advertising, and market research, among other topics.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales
- Analyze consumer behavior and market trends
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies
- Use digital marketing techniques to reach target audiences
- Develop and implement sales plans and techniques
- Conduct market research to inform decision-making
- Understand and comply with relevant advertising regulations
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE aggregate Grade of C- and above or its equivalent as ascertained by Ministry of Education
- Mathematics D-
- Either English or Kiswahili D-
Duration of Programme
The program is typically completed in 2 years of full-time study, or 4 years of part-time study.
Graduates of this program are well-equipped for a variety of roles in sales and marketing, including:
- Sales Representative
- Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Advertising Specialist
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Public Relations Specialist
Graduates may find employment in a range of industries, including healthcare, finance, technology, government, and non-profit organizations. Many organizations have dedicated sales and marketing departments or hire sales and marketing professionals on a contractual basis.
Overall, this Diploma in Sales and Marketing program provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the dynamic and competitive field of sales and marketing, contributing to the overall success of organizations.
©2023. Miramar International College. All Rights Reserved.