The goal of this program is to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage projects of varying scope and complexity. Students will learn about project planning, budgeting, risk management, stakeholder engagement, and project evaluation, among other topics.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of project management
- Develop and manage project schedules and budgets
- Identify and manage project risks
- Engage stakeholders effectively
- Use project management software to plan and track progress
- Manage project teams and resources
- Evaluate project outcomes and recommend improvements
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE aggregate Grade of C- and above or its equivalent as ascertained by Ministry of Education
- Mathematics D-
- Either English or Kiswahili D-
Duration of Programme
The program is typically completed in 2 years of full-time study, or 4 years of part-time study.
Graduates of this program are well-equipped for a variety of roles in project management, including:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Construction Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Risk Manager
- Quality Manager
Graduates may find employment in a range of industries, including healthcare, finance, technology, government, and non-profit organizations. Many organizations have a dedicated project management office or hire project management professionals on a contractual basis.
Overall, this Diploma in Project Management program provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage projects of varying scope and complexity, contributing to the overall success of organizations.
©2023. Miramar International College. All Rights Reserved.