The goal of this program is to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of supply chain management principles and practices. Students will learn about the procurement process, inventory management, logistics, and supply chain optimization, among other topics.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand the role and importance of supply chain management in organizations
- Analyze supply chain operations and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and implement effective procurement strategies
- Understand inventory management techniques and principles
- Develop and manage relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Understand logistics and transportation management
- Use technology to optimize supply chain operations
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D- and above or its equivalent as ascertained by Ministry of Education
- Mathematics D-
- Either English or Kiswahili D-
Duration of Programme
The program is typically completed in 6 months of full-time study, or 1 year of part-time study.
Graduates of this program are well-equipped for a variety of roles in supply chain management, including:
- Procurement Specialist
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Logistics Coordinator
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Transportation Manager
- Distribution Manager
Graduates may find employment in a range of industries, including manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and logistics. Many organizations have dedicated supply chain departments or hire supply chain professionals on a contractual basis.
Overall, this Certificate in Supply Chain Management program provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage supply chain operations and contribute to the overall success of organizations.
©2023. Miramar International College. All Rights Reserved.