The goal of this program is to provide students with a basic understanding of the principles of sales and marketing. Students will learn about consumer behavior, sales techniques, advertising, and market research, among other topics.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of marketing and sales
- Analyze consumer behavior and market trends
- Develop basic marketing strategies
- Use digital marketing techniques to reach target audiences
- Develop basic sales plans and techniques
- Conduct basic market research to inform decision-making
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D- and above or its equivalent as ascertained by Ministry of Education
- Mathematics D-
- Either English or Kiswahili D-
Duration of Programme
The program is typically completed in 6 months of full-time study, or 1 year of part-time study.
Graduates of this program are well-equipped for entry-level roles in sales and marketing, including:
- Sales Associate
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Advertising Coordinator
- Promotions Assistant
Graduates may find employment in a range of industries, including healthcare, finance, technology, government, and non-profit organizations.
Overall, this Certificate in Sales & Marketing program provides students with a basic understanding of the principles of sales and marketing, which can be used as a foundation for further study or as a starting point for a career in the industry.
©2023. Miramar International College. All Rights Reserved.