The goal of this program is to provide students with a foundational understanding of project management principles and practices. Students will learn about project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and risk management, among other topics.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand project management principles and practices
- Develop project plans and schedules
- Manage project budgets and resources
- Identify and manage project risks
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders
- Use project management software tools
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D- and above or its equivalent as ascertained by Ministry of Education
- Mathematics D-
- Either English or Kiswahili D-
Duration of Programme
The program is typically completed in 6 months of full-time study, or 1 year of part-time study.
Graduates of this program are well-equipped for entry-level roles in project management, including:
- Project Coordinator
- Assistant Project Manager
- Project Administrator
- Project Support Officer
- Team Leader
Graduates may find employment in a range of industries, including healthcare, finance, technology, government, and non-profit organizations. Many organizations have dedicated project management teams or hire project management professionals on a contractual basis.
Overall, this Certificate in Project Management program provides students with the foundational knowledge and skills needed to succeed in entry-level roles in project management, contributing to the overall success of organizations.
©2023. Miramar International College. All Rights Reserved.