The goal of this program is to provide students with a basic understanding of hair dressing techniques and skills, including cutting, coloring, and styling. Students will also develop customer service skills and an understanding of relevant health and safety regulations.
- Understand basic hair dressing techniques and tools
- Cut, color, and style hair to client specifications
- Understand and comply with relevant health and safety regulations
- Develop basic customer service skills
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D- and above or its equivalent as ascertained by Ministry of Education
- Mathematics D-
- Either English or Kiswahili D-
Duration of Programme
The program is typically completed in 6 months of full-time study, or 1 year of part-time study.
Graduates of this program may be able to find employment as entry-level hair stylists or assistants in salons, spas, or other related businesses. They may also choose to continue their education and pursue a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Hair Dressing.
Overall, this Certificate in Hair Dressing program provides students with the basic knowledge and skills needed to begin a career in the hair dressing industry, or to further their education and training in the field.
©2023. Miramar International College. All Rights Reserved.