The goal of this program is to provide students with a basic understanding of business management principles and practices. Students will learn about finance, marketing, human resources, and operations management, among other topics.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand basic business principles and practices
- Develop and implement basic business strategies
- Analyze financial data
- Understand marketing and sales strategies
- Understand basic human resource management principles
- Understand operations management principles
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D- and above or its equivalent as ascertained by Ministry of Education
- Mathematics D-
- Either English or Kiswahili D-
Duration of Programme
The program is typically completed in 6 months of full-time study, or 1 year of part-time study.
Graduates of this program are well-equipped for entry-level roles in business management, including:
- Administrative Assistant
- Sales Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Office Manager
- Junior Financial Analyst
- Marketing Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
Graduates may find employment in a range of industries, including healthcare, finance, technology, government, and non-profit organizations. They may also choose to continue their education by pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
Overall, this Certificate in Business Management program provides students with a basic understanding of business management principles and practices, preparing them for entry-level roles in the field.
©2023. Miramar International College. All Rights Reserved.